[SR-Users] SIP between IPv4 and IPv6 agents

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:53:37 CET 2010

Hello,

On 11/19/10 11:46 AM, Komáromi Péter wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I write my diplomawork, and kindly ask for your help!
> I would establish a videoconference with SIP protocol between two PCs, one of them using IPv4 and the other uses IPv6.
> I have access to an RMX 4000 Multipoint Conference Platform with a Kamailio SIP server on it.
> Were here on the mailing list any previous discussion about translating between the two IP versions?
> I read some about RTP Proxies, but did not find the proper solution so far.
> Could somebody help me please?
Kamailio can bridge SIP between IPv4 and IPv6. Then you need to use
RTPProxy (rtpproxy) to bridge the media stream.

There is a config example in sources: modules_k/nathelper/examples/ that
you can use as starting point.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Trainings
Nov 22-25, 2010, Berlin, Germany