[SR-Users] iphone

oscar ying oscar.ying at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 04:02:33 CET 2010

Daniel,

I can log into serweb.iptel.org with my username 'netlink83' and my mobile
number is saved in my account. I hope that is enough to have my mobile phone
registered. Maybe I should register to iptel again. What numbers can I call via
iptel? How do I configure my own pstn gateway? Is there instructions on
iptel.org?

Thanks,
Oscar Ying
650 776 9821