[SR-Users] Dispatcher is using gateways in Probing mode

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:43:13 CET 2010

Hi Daniel,

I have configured that option before i send it the email.
modparam("dispatcher", "ds_probing_threshhold", 2)

I have gateways A,A,B,C. (A and A is the same gw. I want to send more calls
that's why is added twice)

C is the dead gateway. It never responds back to the options because is not
a real IP.

When Dispatcher is sending the Invites it always includes the dead gw C
which by the way is in probing mode.

Doing some test calls i have the following results in send it Invites:

A, B, A, C
B, A, C, A
A, C, A, B
A, B , A ,C
B, A, C, A
A, C, A, B
A, B , A ,C
B, A, C, A
A, C, A, B
A, B, A, C
B, A, C, A

As you can see the C dead gw is always included to the Invites send.

Am i missing something in the configuration?
I also tried to use “9” - use weight based load distribution but with no
success. i got in the logs that this algorithm is not implemented. I'm doing
something wrong here or is not implemented in this version of Kamailio. (
3.0.1)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards
Alex