[SR-Users] Dispatcher is using gateways in Probing mode

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Tue Nov 16 14:54:27 CET 2010

Hi Alex,

do you have a "ds_mark_dst("p")" in your failure route? This needs to
be called "threshhold" times in order to set the gateway to probing...
And please be aware of timeouts: If you have a Transaction-timeout of
e.g. 60 seconds, then the failure-route would be executed after 60
seconds and for this time the gateway would stay "active".

Carsten