[SR-Users] Need help in routing configuration

Nelson Pereira npereira at protus.com
Thu May 20 15:25:47 CEST 2010

Ok, I found out that the firewall was not setup to allow connection...

So can someone explain to me how I need to setup asterisk and Kamailio so that they both use the same interface eth0?

10.98.6.5 is Asterisk
10.98.6.5 is Kamailio
10.98.118.20 is the UM

So basically, the connection would look like this:

Asterisk -UDP-> Kamailio -TCP-> UM

So how can I setup all this this way?

Nelson Pereira