[SR-Users] Need help in routing configuration

Thu May 20 16:12:00 CEST 2010

For example:

Asterisk: sip.conf (depends on wether you use Asterisk TCP or UDP):

udpbindaddr=10.98.6.5:4444
tcpenable=yes
tcpbindaddr=10.98.6.5:4444

Kamailio:
listen=tcp:10.98.6.5:5060
listen=tcp:10.98.6.5:....

Asterisk >1.6 supports TCP, so maybe you do not even need Kamailio.

If you want to sniff the SIP communication between Asterisk and Kamailio
you have to sniff on the loopback device, e.g.:
   tcpdump -i lo port 5060
   ngrep -d lo port 5060

you can also sniff on all interfaces, using "any" interface.

regards
Klaus