[SR-Users] TCP Overload Congestion

Jijo realjijo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 00:28:55 CET 2010

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your help..I have improved the DB lockups which basically
improved by 10%.

We are running kamailio on IBM 3550 with 100 tcp children. So i hope the no
of children would be sufficient to make kamailio faster.. Will there be any
possibility to improve performance by increasing the child?.
In my case always the TCP connection between Proxy and SIP server is
congested as i believe main process assign child per socket, so a single
child will be reading the message and processing sequentially for the tcp
socket between proxy and sipserver unitl EOF. In this case there is no EOF
as we are doing load test and always there is message on that socket.

We use lots of avp functions, do you think that reduce the performance?

Thanks
Jijo