[SR-Users] TCP Overload Congestion

Fri Dec 10 08:17:09 CET 2010

Am 09.12.2010 18:55, schrieb Jijo:
> Hi Andrei,
>
> I'm observing TCP Recv buffer getting full when we are doing a load run
> (30cps) on Proxy with TCP. Basically the congestion is happening on the
> TCP connection from SIP Server to Proxy. I beleive kamailio  is not
> processing the message fast enough, due to this congestion is occuring.
> Did anyone observe this behavior? How do we resolve it?

Make Kamailio faster. find out why it is not able to process the
messages fast enough. Kamailio processes block during message
processing. Thus, for example if you are doing slow database lookups
then Kamailio is also slow. You can try to increase the number of the
TCP worker processes (tcp_children=20) and make sure that syslog logging
is asynchronous (syslogd.conf)

regards
Klaus