[SR-Users] MI functions

Hector.Ortiz at swisscom.com Hector.Ortiz at swisscom.com
Fri Apr 23 14:03:34 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

In the page where a module is described, there is a list of dependencies that have to be met in order to use the module, the list of exported parameters that might need to be set in the configuration file and a list of exported functions which can be used in the configuration script.  I've noticed as well, that there are some "Exported MI functions" but I was wondering if any of you know what the purpose of those functions is, where and how such functions could be used?

Thanks

Héctor