[SR-Users] B2BUA removing a=nortpproxy:yes (rtpproxy-1 <---RTP---> rtpproxy-2)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Apr 23 15:07:24 CEST 2010

2010/4/23 Daniel Cardoso Alves <dcardosoa at yahoo.com.br>

> You can try use the flags r and f for this case.
>
> These flags can force rtpproxy "to send" a RTP.

Hi, "-f" is not useful for me as the "boggus" B2BUA already does the
job of removing the line "a=nortpproxy:yes".

"-r" flag could be interesting. If I'm not wrong it means that
RtpProxy will expect (and send) audio from/to the original address in
the SDP. This could be nice when the request comes from a ggateway
with public address, right? However in my case this is not always true
as the B2BUA could carry an INVITE from a natted client so the SDP
contains a private address.

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo