[Kamailio-Users] room does not exists in IMC

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Fri Sep 18 16:35:06 CEST 2009

You have to add that user to the imc_members table, to be part of the room. I forgot to mention that. IIRC, this is what #create does for you.

Another approach could be to use SIPSAK to send the commands to the chatroom, e.g.,
sipsak -vvv -M -B "#create q" -c sip:ll at 1.2.3.4 -s sip:q at 1.2.3.4
sipsak -vvv -M -B "#join" -c "sip:anotheruser at 1.2.3.4" -s sip:q at 1.2.3.4

Those messages will be plain text.

Using #create should a) create the room and b) add the user to the members list (as owner of the room). With #join you can add other users to try it.

Sebastian