[Kamailio-Users] room does not exists in IMC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:45:27 CEST 2009

Hello,

that remembers me I should make it a bit more flexible in giving the
commands to the imc manager. For next version (kamailio 3.0), the option
is to replace the body with the proper text command and use
msg_apply_changes() before calling imc manager:
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.0.x/modules_k/textops.html#id2513318

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/