[SR-Users] Images in the Document "SIP Introduction"

Antônio Theóphilo antonio at freeddom.com
Tue Jul 7 13:54:48 CEST 2009

Ok Daniel, it worked. Thank you.

Regards.

Antônio Theóphilo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel-Constantin Mierla" <miconda at gmail.com>
To: "Alex Balashov" <abalashov at evaristesys.com>
Cc: "Antônio Theóphilo" <antonio at freeddom.com>, sr-users at lists.sip-router.org
Sent: Friday, July 3, 2009 5:31:56 AM (GMT-0300) Auto-Detected
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Images in the Document "SIP Introduction"

Hello,

On 07/03/2009 03:57 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> It is my impression less that the images are broken and more that they
> have not been created yet. The places in the document where it says
> things like "Picture showing a redirection" are equivalent to a "TODO:".
no, the are, but for some reason they are missing. I will check.

Meanwhile, if you have a local copy of the git repository:

git clone --depth 1 git://git.sip-router.org/sip-router
cd sip-router/doc/sip
make xhtml
firefox sip_introduction.html

And you get everything loaded. To generate the .xhtml you need xsltproc.

> Antônio Theóphilo wrote:
>
>> Hello Everybody
>>
>> Does anyone know how to get the images that are broken in the
>> document "SIP Introduction" (
>> http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/master/sip/sip_introduction.html
>> )?It seems that they are diagrams very important for the
>> understanding of the protocol's dynamics.
>>
>> Antônio Theóphilo

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/