[SR-Users] [sr-dev] LCR/CR and prefix mask (REGEX?) [moved to SR-Users]

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 16:01:41 CEST 2009

I looked around... CR uses the same approach that LCR on prefix
definitions (or, at least the README don't say/explain that it's
different). So I went to look on REGEX module...

Iñaki, this module has Your signature... let me ask You what exactly are
this REGEX groups? Could I use something like:

  - Use RURI and recover associated "REGEX-group number";
  - Ask LCR or CR to look for routes to prefix="REGEX-group number";
  - proceed routing fail-over as usual...

Edson