[SR-Users] Images in the Document "SIP Introduction"

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 10:31:56 CEST 2009

Hello,

On 07/03/2009 03:57 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> It is my impression less that the images are broken and more that they
> have not been created yet.  The places in the document where it says
> things like "Picture showing a redirection" are equivalent to a "TODO:".
no, the are, but for some reason they are missing. I will check.

Meanwhile, if you have a local copy of the git repository:

git clone --depth 1 git://git.sip-router.org/sip-router
cd sip-router/doc/sip
make xhtml
firefox sip_introduction.html

And you get everything loaded. To generate the .xhtml you need xsltproc.

> Antônio Theóphilo wrote:
>
>> Hello Everybody
>>
>> Does anyone know how to get the images that are broken in the
>> document "SIP Introduction" (
>> http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/master/sip/sip_introduction.html
>> )?It seems that they are diagrams very important for the
>> understanding of the protocol's dynamics.
>>
>> Antônio Theóphilo

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com/