[Kamailio-Users] Internet drops and ATA don´t register

MagoDaViola magodaviola at ig.com.br
Fri Jan 2 20:02:25 CET 2009

Untitled Document
Hello all ....

I'm having a problem with our server or customers. Most of our clients access the server using the combination ATA and ADSL Modem, but when the ADSL drops and returns in a few minutes, the ATA can no longer make the register on SIP server. Sometimes passing through the modem or the requests of the ATA.
I identified that this happens a lot with the D-Link modems DSL-500B and siemens SpeedStream 4200.
If someone went through this I would your help ...

thanks

      Alcindo Schleder
      Sistema Processa Acessoria e Comunicações Ltda.

        a.. MSN: a_schleder at hotmail.com
        b.. Skipe: alcindo_schleder
      Demétrio P. dos Santos, 705 - 95670-000 - Gramado-RS-Brasil
      Celular + 55 54 9966 7591  alcindo at processa.org
     Fone +55 54 3286-1738 comercial at processa.org