[Kamailio-Users] moving my kamilio1.2 server to opensips

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:47:20 CET 2009

On 01/05/09 13:02, Asim Riaz wrote:
> ok its openser 1.2, I wasnt sure about first version of Kamailio.
openser was renamed to kamailio on Jul 28, 2008. Nothing else has
changed, sourceforge project and svn repository are the same:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openser/
http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/

First stable version that has Kamailio as name was 1.4.0, latest stable
version is 1.4.3.

If you look for migration guides, then check here:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php#setup

You have guidelines to migrate from older versions of openser to newer
ones, including the transition to kamailio name.

> Thanks,
> Asim Riaz
>
> On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 11:36 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net
> <mailto:ibc at aliax.net>> wrote:
>
>     2009/1/2 Asim Riaz <ariaz78 at gmail.com <mailto:ariaz78 at gmail.com>>:
>     > Hi,
>     > could anyone advice me,  I like to move my Kamalio 1.2 server to
>     Opensips ?
>     > is it possible to move all the exisitng configuration transparently?
>
>     This is like if you ask in KDE maillist about moving to Gnome. IMHO
>     this question would be more appropiate in Opensips maillist.
>
>     Anyway... what is Kamailio 1.2? AFAIK the first Kamailio version
>     is 1.3 or 1.4.
>
>     --
>     Iñaki Baz Castillo
>     <ibc at aliax.net <mailto:ibc at aliax.net>>