[Kamailio-Users] stun/outbound draft...

Aymeric Moizard jack at atosc.org
Fri Jan 2 23:15:05 CET 2009

I have used the ser_stun.c/.h files to add STUN support
on the socket of kamalio.

I have modified the XOR-MAPPED-ADDRESS results because
wireshark is not analysing it the same way although I'm
not very sure who is right on this: wireshark versus ser.

I hope you guys can work on merging and testing. Coming
from ser, I guess the code is pretty good!

http://sip.antisip.com/kamailio/

Modifications:
* 2 new files
* 10 lines of modification in udp_server.c

compared to ser code, I also hardcoded removal
of fingerprint but that should come back when
a configuration option will be there to enable/disable
it.

Keep me informed,
tks,
Aymeric MOIZARD / ANTISIP