[Kamailio-Users] avpops OR sqlops

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Dec 24 12:59:59 CET 2009

On Wed, December 23, 2009 9:52 am, alex pappas wrote:
> In the server I'm running Kamailio I have a good CPU(4 cores) and 2G
> memory but for reading or writing to the disk i have a big problem.Is a
> blade server with very bad disk which they do also software raid 1. Even
> if I try to write in the log file of kamailio I get such  a high load
> that I cannot pass the 10 CPS.

Hey Alex,

ok, this is indeed a really bad disk. :) Regarding the slow logging, you
could check the syslog configuration if its configured to write
asynchronously (there should be a  "-" in front of the log statement in
syslog.conf). And also check if you perhaps not use a to high log level in
the kamailio cfg.

Regards,

Henning