[Kamailio-Users] avpops OR sqlops

alex pappas rebel.pappas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 09:52:02 CET 2009

Henning hi,

In the server I'm running Kamailio I have a good CPU(4 cores) and 2G memory
but for reading or writing to the disk i have a big problem.Is a blade
server with very bad disk which they do also software raid 1. Even if I try
to write in the log file of kamailio I get such  a high load that I cannot
pass the 10 CPS. This is the reason on why  I try through a network
connection. Apparently i found out that also the second server that I'm
writng in mysql is the same blade so now I will try to get data from the
Oracle which is a good server.
In testing I had with sipp and without reading or writing to disk I had
1.000CPS and 300.000 calls without any problem.

Thanks fo rhelping me

Cheers
Alex