[Serusers] Fwd: SIP Express Bundle ready-to-go idea, BUILD FROM CVS on RH -STATUS

Mike Trest - Personal Mike at Trest.COM
Tue Mar 11 01:14:47 CET 2008

I am travelling for next 10 days.  I will look for message regarding
CVS coordinates
for ai1 DEB availability.
..mike..

PS, Miklos gave me good pointers that worked on first use.