[Serusers] Fwd: SIP Express Bundle ready-to-go idea, BUILD FROM CVS on RH -STATUS

Mike Trest - Personal Mike at Trest.COM
Tue Mar 4 00:33:23 CET 2008

At 06:04 PM 3/3/2008, Jiri Kuthan wrote:
>So what was the issues that were out-of-order .... was it modules
>that have not been migrated to the new DB-API yet, or even more?

Both of the above.  The out of order was my cause and easily resolved.
The "not been migrated" .  lcr was the important one.  I just skipped it
for now and did something simple in the ser.cfg to simulate lcr.

>Would you be willing/interested in looking at the OOB and Ai1 deb packages
>and testing those and/or porting those to RH? I think they now greatly
>help to define a self-contained system, but they haven't really been
>tested or fine-tuned.

I can do this.

For practice, I have taken several CVS snapshots for ser /
ser_ctl  and have built them
on RH (CentOS/5, FC6, FC7).  FC8 is next on my list.  On the earlier
FC6 I had some
yum updates for tshark and tools.   FC7 all seems ok.  Expect FC8 to
also be OK.
I have not yet ventured into SERWEB or SEMS trying to stay focused on
learning the
basics.  I look forward to those two as well.

For further practice, I have written and am testing a new module for
something that
interested me.  Runs well.  I may have a question for you regarding AVP and my
new module.  Or shall I just toss the question to the serdev list?

Therefore, I feel comfortable enough to port from DEB to RH/FCx.
Do you have a CVS/svn repository for all the pieces?

..mike..