[Serusers] SIP Express Bundle. Step 1.

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Mar 3 23:49:16 CET 2008

Hi Neil,

thanks a lot for taking intitiative.

We have good progress with our parts -- OOB script seems to be doing
find, so does the OOB debian package. Pavel (cc) is preparing ai1 debian
package (all-in-one) which is really all-containing, but this suffers
at the moment from "best-effort" mode. Anyhow -- folks are invited
to give those a try and provide feedback.

I'm not 100% sure if this is of help given the high level of desire
for RH, but if folks are willing to consider debian too (as I would
advocate), this may be a good starting base.

-jiri