[OpenSER-Users] SNMPStats

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Mar 19 18:43:57 CET 2008

On Wed, March 19, 2008 6:17 pm, Michael Young wrote:
> No, I get nothing in the error logs. I did have errors loading the module
> until I got the LD_LIBRARY_PATH correct. Now the module loads, but when
> running snmpd and starting up OpenSER, I don't get any logging about
> SNMPstats registering with the master agent (going off of
> http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/snmpstats.html, section 1.6.4).
> No errors, no success, nothing.

Hi Michael,

you could increase the debug level to get more information about the
activity of the module.

> I suspect the module was built with an older version of OpenSER, and some
> change has broken the module, and no one has noticed. That is why I was
> curious if anyone is using it... if anyone is using it successfully, then
> the problem must be on my end.

Are you using "fork=no" in the config file? I found something related to
this in the commit in rev 2625 that probably could cause problems. Perhaps
this change breaks also some other functionality in the module..

Cheers,

Henning