[OpenSER-Users] ERROR:core:main: bad user name/uid number: -u openser

Bar Lukianov Shine-BSB093 BSB093 at motorola.com
Fri Mar 7 18:46:46 CET 2008

Hi Sergio,

listen=udp:192.168.2.100:5060
listen=tcp:192.168.2.100:5060

When I run netstat -an | grep 5060, I see for tcp LISTEN but nothing is stated for udp.

The issue is that I have installed on my other pc (Windows OS) Wengo application but I can not register to openser. I have checked the Wengo configurations and it looks correct so I can't understand what can be the problem.
How can I simply check that OpenSER is working with WeSIP?  Do I need to install Click2Dial or RingTone?

Thanks & regards,
Shine