[OpenSER-Users] Setting smaller register "expires" value for TCP

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Mar 1 22:08:07 CET 2008

Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:

 > Certainly, I don't know which is the typical "x" value (i.e. Twinkle
 > 1.2 that suports TCP mantains TCP connection for 32 seconds).

twinkle 1.2 has not been released, so i don't know about it.  if i
remember correctly, outbound internet draft specifies that ua using tcp
should keep tcp connection open to its outbound proxies forever and send
keepalive CRLF packets every 20 seconds or so.  i don't have the draft
available and cannot check.

have you tried to set outbound proxy for your twinkle?

-- juha