[Serusers] Using OpenSER as Predictive Dialer for a Call Center ?

Arthur pylinuxian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 01:17:37 CEST 2008

I am working on a project for a call center about programming an open source
predictive dialer, and so far my research shows no sign of a competitor to
Asterisk.
I hope someone can guide me here, because I don't know yet whether OpenSER
can be programmed to make calls  automatically and if callees answers the
calls hand the calls to agents ?  .. allow agents to make transfers to other
agents ... and other call center stuff.
Thanks
--
"He who asks a question may be a fool for a few minutes. He who does not ask
may be a fool forever"