[Serusers] Aliases on multiple domain

Rosa De Santis rosadesantis at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 23:07:38 CEST 2008

Hello all.
Please, I'd like to know if there is a way to handle aliases for multiple domain ser server.
I have 4 ser servers, each one serves on a different domain, all of them connected to one database. I need some users to connect to one server and other users to another server . They use aliases, but they can't call each other when they are on registered on different servers.

When I create the alias I have to put the especific domain. How can I use aliases without restricting the user to one server? or how can I call between them?

Thanks, Rosa.