[Serusers] Re : Using OpenSER as Predictive Dialer for a Call Center ?

deb ale alexisdebreu at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 26 03:27:19 CEST 2008

Do you concider sippy B2BUA?

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Arthur <pylinuxian at gmail.com>
À : serusers at lists.iptel.org
Envoyé le : Jeudi, 26 Juin 2008, 1h17mn 37s
Objet : [Serusers] Using OpenSER as Predictive Dialer for a Call Center ?

I am working on a project for a call center about programming an open source predictive dialer, and so far my research shows no sign of a competitor to Asterisk.
I hope someone can guide me here, because I don't know yet whether OpenSER can be programmed to make calls  automatically and if callees answers the calls hand the calls to agents ?  .. allow agents to make transfers to other agents ... and other call center stuff.
Thanks
--
"He who asks a question may be a fool for a few minutes. He who does not ask may be a fool forever"