[Serusers] checking permissions with if (!$f.gw_acl=="1")

Martin Hoffmann hn at nvnc.de
Sun Jul 13 17:46:21 CEST 2008

Davor Jovanovic wrote:

> I'm using SER2.0 (testing) and I have a question regarding checking the
> acl AVP to verify that the user is allowed to call PSTN destinations
> with if (!$f.gw_acl=="1") { ...
>
> In the "user_attrs" table I have this entry:
> uid                    name        value     type     flags
> alice at xyz.hr     gw_acl        1        2            61
>
> before checking this "gw_acl" I do load attributes with
> load_attrs("$fu", "$fu.uid"); but I keep entering above "if" statement.
> So I would appreciate any help about how to solve this issue, in which
> tables I need to enter which values...

Seems like this should work. I would try to turn this into

    if ($f.gw_acl != "1") {

just for having tryied it. Otherwise, maybe you can check the value
of the attribute by calling

    xlog("L_CRIT", "ACL: %$f.gw_acl");

Then at least you know if the problem lies in loading the attribute or
in the if construct.

HTH and regards,
Martin