[Serusers] checking permissions with if (!$f.gw_acl=="1")

Davor Jovanovic davor.jovanovic at srce.hr
Thu Jul 10 16:54:55 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm using SER2.0 (testing) and I have a question regarding checking the
acl AVP to verify that the user is allowed to call PSTN destinations
with if (!$f.gw_acl=="1") { ...

In the "user_attrs" table I have this entry:
uid                    name        value     type     flags
alice at xyz.hr     gw_acl        1        2            61

before checking this "gw_acl" I do load attributes with
load_attrs("$fu", "$fu.uid"); but I keep entering above "if" statement.
So I would appreciate any help about how to solve this issue, in which
tables I need to enter which values...

I have solved this checking with avpops module and "avp_check" function,
but as I already use new AVP schema in SER2.0 for loading other user
attributes I would like to use it with this "gw_acl" also.

Thanks

/davor