[Serusers] checking permissions with if (!$f.gw_acl=="1")

Davor Jovanovic davor.jovanovic at srce.hr
Mon Jul 14 13:39:09 CEST 2008

Hi Martin,

thanks for your reply.

with xlog("L_CRIT", "ACL: %$f.gw_acl"); I saw that AVP for user was
empty in PSTN route. I suppose that was because I loaded attributes
twice, first in AUTHENTICATION route and then again in PSTN route. When
I deleted loading of attributes in PSTN route it worked immedeatly.

And yes, if (!$f.gw_acl=="1") is working also :)

Sorry for trouble, and thanks again

/davor