[Serusers] iptel.org: where do you go: SLAMP and "SIP Akamai"

Bogdan Pintea pintea at iptego.de
Fri Jul 4 16:51:49 CEST 2008

Happy to see some wind in the sails again and very much welcome it.

Jiri Kuthan wrote:
> - BETA: Akamai-like services for selected hosted domains. Briefly, it
> allows subscribers to be served by a server close to them. Particularly
> beneficial for media relay.

This eye catcher is mentioned right from the subject, so, I can not help
asking for more about it: is this really about distributing signaling
nodes or just media ones? Some "brief extras" would be welcomed.

Thanks,

--
Bogdan Pintea

iptego GmbH