[Serusers] Fwd: need help implementing sip callback

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.de
Fri Oct 12 09:55:18 CEST 2007

Rogelio Serrano wrote:
> [...]
you need a dialog stateful element, a media server - use SEMS, asterisk,
freeswitch, callweaver, or the like.

For SEMS, the closes available at the moment is jukecall + di_dial +
xmlrpc2di
http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/sems/doc/current/ModuleDoc_jukecall.html
http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/sems/doc/current/ModuleDoc_di_dialer.html
http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/sems/doc/current/ModuleDoc_xmlrpc2di.html

see:
http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/sems/doc/current/AppDocExample.html

and especially this thread:
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/sems/2007-September/002025.html

Regards
Stefan

> how is nat hairpin possible when i dont know which udp port both
> parties are going to use?
>
>>> --
>>> Lay low and nourish in obscurity

> Lay low and nourish in obscurity