[Serusers] Fwd: need help implementing sip callback

Rogelio Serrano rogelio.serrano at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 07:29:38 CEST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rogelio Serrano <rogelio.serrano at gmail.com>
Date: Oct 11, 2007 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Serusers] need help implementing sip callback
To: Atle Samuelsen <clona at cyberhouse.no>

On 10/11/07, Atle Samuelsen <clona at cyberhouse.no> wrote:
> * Rogelio Serrano <rogelio.serrano at gmail.com> [071011 07:51]:
> > any pointers?
>
> You could proberbly get some pointers if you would describe what you
> wanted properly. If you want a function like *393939# to make it call
> back the last caller tell us... I do not know..
>
> - ATle

i want to ring phone a. then when phone a picks up i would play
recording that phone a has n minutes for this call.

then i ring phone b and when he picks up connect to phone a.

so whats the best way to do this? when the two parties are pstn phones?

the most obvious method is to use an rtp proxy.

how is nat hairpin possible when i dont know which udp port both
parties are going to use?