[Serusers] Error to start ser

Angela Gao angela.gwh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 08:36:29 CEST 2007

Hello, all,
I download ser-2.0.0-rc1_src.tar.gz source file and compile it in my own os,
and it is: Linux version 2.6.9-34.ELsmp (
bhcompile at hs20-bc1-7.build.redhat.com) (gcc version 3.4.5 20051201 (Red Hat
3.4.5-2)).
The compile cmd is : make group_include="standard mysql" install

I also get ser.buildsystem.latest.tar.gz and create my ser.cfg, no error
during the compile.
but error is thrown when run ser with cmd:
ser -f /home/linus/gao/usr/local/etc/ser.cfg, error will be throued as
below:
[linus at hp380mf2 sbin]$ ser -f /home/linus/gao/usr/local/etc/ser.cfg
ERROR: bad config file (1 errors)

ser.cfg is attached in this mail
why? Is there anyone can help me fix it? It would be very nice of you, thank
you.

--
Best regard,
Angela