Res: [OpenSER-Users] Can OpenSER do barge-in?

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Fri Oct 26 13:52:07 CEST 2007

HI Sajith,

For SIP,  Barge-in is covered in the RFC3911 (Join Header). This functionality is independent of the Proxy. Is has to be implemented in the phone. Currently, I don´t know any phone that has implemented this RFC. Pingtel has participated in this RFC, so my best bet is that they can have something in this area.

Regards,

Flavio