[OpenSER-Users] Re: Problem While Running OpenXCAP

Gregorio goyo.villalba at dialcom.com
Fri Oct 26 12:53:18 CEST 2007

Hi.

I could solve this in the past using libxml2-2.6.30 and lxml-1.3.4 I am not
pretty sure of the cause but I have got the feeling that my problem was
several libxml2 library versions installed. I thought that 'libxml2.so '
pointed to the correct version and it was other. My advice is to uninstall
every libxml2 versions and try only with libxml2-2.6.30 and lxml-1.3.4I.

Cheers.

Gregorio