[OpenSER-Users] Help with unixODBC + sqlite driver

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Nov 22 17:30:03 CET 2007

On Thursday 22 November 2007, kionez wrote:
> #include <kionez.h>   // created 22/11/2007 09:18
>
> i forget the unixodbc log! :)
>
> it seems that unixodbc module try to connect to my DSN with a password
> (but i don't configure anything in openser.cfg..) i try also to change
> my unixodbc:// connect string in something like:

Hi Kionez,

i've improved the DSN generation in the unixodbc module. I've also found an
additional bug in the connect function to the database. There was a invalid
pointer specified.

I've tested it with sqlite3, works now. Please update from svn (in branch 1.2)
and test. Alternativly you find the patch at:

http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/openser/?rev=3195&view=rev

Cheers,

Henning