[OpenSER-Users] [OT] Looking for a good SIP PBX

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Nov 21 17:45:47 CET 2007

Hi, first of all I'm sorry for this OffTopic.

I'm looking for a good SIP PBX since Asterisk SIP implementation doesn't let
me using it in a multidomain SIP enviroment properly with OpenSer ("From"
domain not respected when generates a SIP channel, no good behaviour in
parallel forking, etc). I can use it just as media server for now.

So I'm looking for other SIP PBX server. One I've in mind is, of course,
WeSIP, but I'd like to know if any of you has good experiences integrating
other PBX's as FreeSwitch or SipX/SipFoundry.

If possible, it would be really great a SIP PBX with virtual domains support,
so the PBX logic for independent SIP domains would exist in the same
server/PBX (less and easy maintenance).

The aim of this PBX is to allow SIP incoming calls and during the execution of
the dialplan maybe call to that domain users (registered in a multidomain
main OpenSer).

Please, any opinion or experience about it with some of those PBX's? I'm going
now to install and try of all them, but some help would be really
appreciated.

Thanks a lot. Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo