[OpenSER-Users] Help with unixODBC + sqlite driver

kionez kionez at anche.no
Thu Nov 22 09:26:17 CET 2007

#include <kionez.h>   // created 22/11/2007 09:18

i forget the unixodbc log! :)

it seems that unixodbc module try to connect to my DSN with a password
(but i don't configure anything in openser.cfg..) i try also to change
my unixodbc:// connect string in something like:

  unixodbc:///mysqlitedb
  unixodbc://user:pass@localhost/mysqlitedb
  unixodbc:///tmp/mytest.db
  unixodbc://user@SQLite/mysqlitedb

but without success...
(if i connect to my sqlite db with isql -v mysqlitedb, it works... i
think that unixodbc+sqliteodbc+sqlite are working.. the issue is in
unixodbc module...)

- /tmp/unixodbc.log

[ODBC][31407][SQLAllocHandle.c][463]
                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]
                        Output Handle = 0x823dc88
[ODBC][31407][SQLDriverConnect.c][678]
                Entry:
                        Connection = 0x823dc88
                        Window Hdl = 0x1
                        Str In = [DSN=mysqlitedb;PWD=;][length = 20
(SQL_NTS)]
                        Str Out = 0xbfd3c84a
                        Str Out Max = 1024
                        Str Out Ptr = 0xbfd3cc4a
                        Completion = 1
                UNICODE Using encoding ASCII 'ISO8859-1' and UNICODE
'UCS-2LE'

[ODBC][31407][SQLDriverConnect.c][1258]
                Exit:[SQL_INVALID_HANDLE]

k.