[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] SIP Security and Monitoring tool running on iptel.org

Tudor Golubenco tudor at iptego.de
Mon May 21 22:56:35 CEST 2007

Hi Greger,

Just wanted to say thanks for the appreciations and for the
observation. I was aware of the difference between iptel.org and
iptelorg, but my wording was indeed not best chosen. I was referring to
Jiri, Nils and Jan. I guess they fit in both categories :-).

Tudor

--
Dipl. Ing. Tudor Golubenco
Software Engineer