[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] SIP Security and Monitoring tool running on iptel.org

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon May 21 23:04:52 CEST 2007

They indeed do :-) And the mistake was not a big one, it's just that
people on the mailing lists have very limited knowledge of everything
outside the mailing lists...
I sincerely hope to see VSP as open-source, it seems that it has a
plugin-interface that I believe people would like to hack on... ;-)
g-)