[Serusers] Capturing all messages for testing purposes

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Mar 27 13:16:27 CEST 2007

I don't think you are clear on what you want. If you want to "capture
all the messages" it WILL be large and cumbersome.  tcpgrp+sip_scenario
is a good choice for SIP protocol analysis (or wireshark). You can for
example create smaller dump files by restarting tcpdump with a new
redirection file every hour or so to make them smaller.
ngrep can be found in the SER Getting Started everything package, very
good for simple analysis and call traces.

acc will just give you... accounting (i.e. start/stop), so that's maybe
not what you want?
g-)