[Serusers] Capturing all messages for testing purposes

POON Ben Ben.Poon at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Mar 26 15:09:42 CEST 2007

Thanks for your reply,

I want to run some automated testing over a weekend or some extended
period of time. Ethereal captures tend to get quite large and cumbersome
from my experience. I wanted to get a simple interface or use serweb to
view them (if that's possible?) so that I don't have to deal with
several programs at the same time. And I thought since the data will be
stored in MySQL, I can write a simple query to display the data if I
needed to.

Thank you for your suggestion. But I would like to see if there is a
method I can do it all in SER first.

Thanks,
Ben