[Serusers] INFO: Prague User Group Meetings Presentations Now Available

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Mar 23 08:35:49 CET 2007

To all of you who participated in the Prague User Group meetings on
Monday and Wednesday: It was great to meet you, get a face behind the
the name, and thanks for all the good discussions we had!  There were
people I didn't have the chance to talk to, I'm sure we get the
opportunity another time :-)

To those of you who did not have the possibility to attend: The
presentations from Monday can be found on iptel.org in PDF format,
together with a brief summary.
http://www.iptel.org/ser/usergroup/prague/summary
The Wednesday meeting was available as an mp3 stream and many people
listened in and participated on IRC. http://www.iptel.org/ser_workshop
The full workshop will soon be made available, as well as a summary of
the conclusions and most important topic. A separate announcement will
be made when available.

g-)