[Serusers] group info

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Fri Mar 23 08:14:36 CET 2007

Hi,
I guess that you can't store buddylist on SER. But you can use XCAP
server (or HTTP) for that and than use RLS (SER's module) to subscribe
to whole buddylist at once.

On http://www.iptel.org/presence you can find a link pointing to most
actual version of "SER presence handbook" (still not fully actualized for
Ottendorf but at least something). There you can find more information
about presence, buddylists etc.

	Vaclav