[Serusers] Call forwarding

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:28:30 CET 2007

Hello,
I have a ser and asterisk setup. Users register on ser and all the national
and international calls go through asterisk. Asterisk handles the billing
part for long distance calls. Now I got an issue with call forwarding. Here
is the situation.
Useragent A calls Usergent B. User B has setup the call the call forwarding
to his cell phone. So when user A calls user B, ser check that user B has
set the forwarding and send the call to Asterisk box. Asterisk box sees user
A in the callerID and bills user A for that call. We want user B to be
billed for that call, cause he is forwarding the calls to his cell phone
(long distance number).
How can I achieve this.

Thank you,
-Jai