[Serusers] Pear and serweb

POON Ben Ben.Poon at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Mar 15 16:28:33 CET 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to get serweb running.  I am using Sparc Solaris 10, php
4.3.2, ser 0.9.3, serweb 0.9.4.

I get this error when I try to go to the serweb page:
Warning: main(DB.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
in /usr/local/share/serweb/html/main_prepend.php on line 38

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DB.php'
(include_path='.:/opt/sfw/lib/php') in
/usr/local/share/serweb/html/main_prepend.php on line 38

Does serweb require Pear even if I am not using ldap?  Or do I have to
install it anyway?  Or is that even Pear related?  Can someone please
straighten me out?  I'm a little confused.

Thank you very much :)
Ben