[Users] Re: OpenSER + Asterisk - Music On Hold

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Mon Mar 12 13:42:17 CET 2007

Hi Edoardo,

Normally this would be handled by an Record-Route/Loose-Route construct.
When doing record-routing/loose-routing, the in-dialog request
"Re-INVITE" (for Music-On-Hold) should take the same route as the
initial request (following the route headers) and you should no longer
need to query the dispatcher-module for these in-dialog requests.
Maybe you could post your config, i guess then we could help a little
more.

Carsten